Monday, May 2, 2011

May 2, 2011

What a day!  I had to talk myself down from about 4 anxiety attacks but I am better now. I refused to take medicine.  I just kept repeating over and over, this is just anxiety, this is just anxiety.  I think the trick is going to be convincing myself of it until I believe it.  The bottom line is I really was able to talk myself down, and that is pretty historic.

Today was a good day at work but I have such an urge to do something new, perhaps even move. Mikey and I have talked a lot lately about moving.  With my mom gone I feel free to do what I like and to move somewhere other than where I have ALWAYS lived is extremely appealing.  Plus it also helps that teaching is going down the tubes, at least in Florida.  My pension had me staying, but now, I just don't know.  I have butterflies, but in a good kind of way......could it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment