I'm glad it is May! One month closer to the end of school. June 10th will be a joyous day!
Yesterday was fun at the wedding and then chilling out after buying my niece's birthday present.
Today makes one month of being vegetarian. I am so proud and feel so good. I have a feeling I might have been heading in this direction truly for quite a while. Now I need to focus on lowering my fat intake and curbing the cheese which I have no doubt substituted for meat. But still, even with the cheese, I feel SOOO much better than with meat. It is also crazy to think how much meat I would have eaten over the course of a month.
Today I have no real plans other than going to my niece's birthday party at 11:30. I have no school work to grade so I get to relax. I am in such a good place right now!!! BTW, 16 days without medicine. My horrors are all but gone. I felt nothing yesterday. Still having very vivid dreams, but they have been cool dreams and I have read that that is common. Cheers! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment