Things are going well in my world. Getting off this medicine has been something else, but now, 15 days later, I believe it is finally setting me free. I feel 90% better now. My sinuses are also already doing better as well.
It is so interesting to me that something that can be so good/help in the beginning can do so much harm later. Those anxiety meds were like a panacea for my anxiety in the beginning, but then you can't get off of them. And it is so mental with insomnia and everything else. I will still carry them with me, but will try not to take any, at least for a few months so my body does not want more. I have a good friend who still carries around his meds and he has not had any for 3 years. He said it is a crazy security blanket, but I guess that will probably be me.
I am going to a wedding today. This is the last known one to me of people my age. It is also a farce because the guy getting married pronounced about 3 years ago, drunk at our Christmas party, that he had always loved me. How can you get married if you are gay or bisexual? I guess people do it every day though. Yikes.
Then tomorrow is my niece's birthday party. She will be 8. That is freaking hard to believe. I cannot believe she will be 8 years old. It seems like yesterday she was born. I am in such a better place now!
This week was so hard with work. I cannot wait until summer. I am doing absolutely NOTHING this summer. I just need to chill, hit the gym, and do some soul thinking. I love having summers off. What a recharging it can be. I also will never have another summer like last one, so it will be a relief.
No comments:
Post a Comment