Thursday, April 21, 2011

April 21, 2011

Yay!  Last day of school for Easter Weekend.  It is not often that we get a Friday and a Monday off, so I am going to savor it...
   Saw "Rocky" for the first time last night, and though it is dated and has Sylvester Stallone in it, the message is quite good and inspirational.
   Looking forward to preparing some good veggie dishes for the weekend.  Might be heading to Orlando.  Two of my best friends are moving to Williamsburg, VA.  Husband got a good job so they are uprooting after their whole lives in Orlando and 17 years of Mikey's life.  He is quite sad and so am I.  I have known them for 12 years now.  Life sure is full of change and some of the changes feel so final and SAD....but there is always good to look forward to....

No comments:

Post a Comment