Today has been SOOO much better than yesterday. We did have a very stressful site visit today, but I got plenty of sleep and was very prepared. It finally feels like the year is wrapping up. I will NEVER be so thankful for a summer break like this one...so much has happened in one year.
Something hilarious happened today. I finished my second class and went to the restroom. It looked like I had hair gel in. I realized that I did not wash my freaking hair. I took a 45 minute shower and did not wash my hair this morning? WTF? =) So I came home around noon and washed my hair and Mikey looked at me like I was REALLY nutty, and I just laughed. I told a teacher at the end of the day and she said she noticed it but thought I slicked it back for the site visit. How gross is that to have hair that greasy in 16 hours? LOL
The anxiety is better today but still there. Way better than yesterday and the day before. This is 12 days without meds and it was only supposed to be in my system for 8.5 days or so. I will not give in. I have had my moments but I just calm myself down. I will not be tired and chemically-induced anymore. I don't need it. I really think the majority of my panic stemmed from my mom's health and I am so much better now that I have had time to heal from her death. Time is the ultimate healer.
No comments:
Post a Comment