Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday, April 26th, 2011

     Gonna be a real challenge to do this during the week.  Yesterday was HORRIBLE with anxiety, but I took no meds.  Horrible----I guess it is finally out of my system so now I cannot have caffeine or ANYTHING.  This is going to be HARD but I will do it.
   School was exceptionally hard. What a hard year.  A 4 day vacation and felt like no vacation at all-----maybe I am ready to move on professionally. I feel like it.
   Other than that, OK.  I know I sound depressed but I am not.  I am just worn out from today.  Huge site visit tomorrow so I had to do 3 hours of work right when I got home and will wake up tomorrow AM to work until 7 when I leave for work.
  Bright spot--ate exceptionally healthily today.  Sorry, but all I can do for today....

No comments:

Post a Comment