Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday, April 29, 2011

I did not write yesterday.  I had a weird day.  Not bad, but weird.  School was OK, but my sinuses were really bothering my and my Zyrtec does not seem to be working lately.  By the end of the day I had a headache that got really bad.  At about 7:30 last night I went to the urgent care clinic. Good thing I did because I have a sinus infection and also got some meds for my migraine.  So not a terrible night, but it was not super pleasant either. I am glad I went to the doctor because I usually wait until it is much worse and I need to stop that.  So hopefully this will not last very long.

I watched the Royal Wedding today since I am home.  It is actually very significant to me because when Prince Charles and Diana got married I was 10 years old and remember it vividly.  It is kind of hard to think that that was 30 years ago and now 30 years from now I will be 70.  Our lives are truly short.  We have to make them count.  And a lot of people might think it is ridiculous, but I thought it was cool, probably mostly because I felt 10 again.  I remember my whole family being enthralled by it and I was probably more enthralled by them being enthralled than the wedding.  Perhaps it was my first time witnessing people being enthralled?  LOL  That word is starting to look and sound weird.

So at least it is Friday and I have the weekend to relax. Cheers!  And here's to the infection and the headache going away.

No comments:

Post a Comment